Beautifully Engraved Horse Brush
Click the "shop here" button below to order your brush, or scroll down for more information, pictures and gift ideas.
The Top 11 Reasons This Brush Should Be In Your Collection Of Horse Brushes
The mist that floats in the air when spraying our horses with fly spray caused me to search for a better way. I would hold my breath and spray my horse. But what about my horse? He couldn't hold his breath.
I wondered too, how much money is floating away? Finally, I had enough and my search began...
My Top 11 Reasons
1. You and your horse won't breathe in the fly spray. That alone should be enough, but there is more.
2. Horses love having fly spray applied this way. Happy Horse, Happy Owner.
3. With your favorite name on the top, you'll be sure not to lose your brush.
4. The handle and the length of the brush make grooming and applying the fly spray a cinch.
5. The bristles are the right mixture/texture for applying the fly spray. Plus it is a great finishing brush especially if you clip your horses.
6. There is no expensive fly spray floating away.
7. The fly spray will not get on your clothes, up your nose or all over your hands.
8. While they are eating, you can brush the fly spray on your horse without contaminating their forage.
9. Horses who are afraid of the fly spray will be relaxed and stand still when you use this brush. They look forward to the relief from the flies, and love being groomed in the process.
10. The manufacturers of the fly spray recommend applying the spray with a brush.
11. They make a unique and practical gift for horse people.
We think of it as the "Cadillac" of horse brushes!